BY RESERVING YOUR SHARED RIDE SERVICE, EXECUTIVE CAR SERVICE OR PRIVATE VAN SERVICE, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING TO THESE CONDITIONS, WHETHER A CONTRACT IS IN-HAND OR NOT. VERBAL OR WRITTEN, THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT.
ATTENTION: OUR DRIVERS DO NOT GO INTO TO HOTELS, AIRPORTS, AND ANY OTHER FACILITIES TO FIND YOU, YOU NEED TO WATCH FOR OUR VEHICLES IN FRONT OF THE LOBBIES OR AT OUR DESIGNATED PICK UP LOCATIONS AT THE AIRPORTS. WE RUN ON A SCHEDULE, AND MUST MAINTAIN THAT SCHEDULE. IF YOU ARE NOT THERE AT THE SCHEDULED PICK UP TIME, WE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU.
- CONFIRMATION – You will receive a confirmation letter via email from us, however, we charge our cards manually, and you will receive a second email with the payment receipt.
- RESERVATIONS - FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED to reserve a service from FRONT RANGE SHUTTLE. The credit card you provide will be charged by the end of business the same day the reservation is made. This is to ensure you have a seat or vehicle you requested. If you do not wish to authorize payment for the service requested, you must call us at 719-237-2646 and we will cancel your reservation.
- CANCELLATIONS - FRONT RANGE SHUTTLE HAS A 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the requested service time will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee of the original amount. If you cancel before the 24 hours of service time requested, you will receive a 100% refund. You will have a 1 hour grace period from the time you MADE your reservation to cancel without a penalty, regardless of pick up time. After the 1 hour grace period, our standard cancellation policy is in effect. SPECIAL, EXECUTIVE SUV AND CUSTOM SERVICES HAVE A 5 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY.
- CHANGES IN RESERVATIONS - If you change your reservation, including date and / or time of pick up, to after the originally scheduled date and time, and then cancel your reservation, the reservation will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. The only exception to the 50% cancellation fee is if your flight has been delayed past our last pick up time of the day or if your flight has been cancelled. We will verify all flight cancellations and delays
- NO SHOW POLICY – If you have a reservation with us, and do not show up for that reservation, for any reason, you will forfeit 100% of your fare. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE READ BELOW FOR POLICIES FOR YOUR REQUESTED SERVICE.
- SHARED RIDE SERVICE - It is your duty to call us if you miss your plane, flight cancellations or your plane is delayed causing you to miss your requested service with us. If you miss your requested service, you may take our next available shuttle at no additional cost. If you choose not to wait for our next shuttle, you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund of any amount. The only exception to the SHARED RIDE POLICY is if your reservation was for our last shuttle of the day, and we can verify that your plane was cancelled or delayed past the requested pick up time, we will issue a 100% refund. This does not apply to missed flights on your behalf. We will verify this by airline and flight number.
- EXECUTIVE CAR AND PRIVATE VAN SERVICE – It is your duty to call us if you are going to be delayed longer than ½ hour for any reason at all. If you fail to call us and you are delayed longer than ½, will wait for up to 2 hours without notice to you, at a cost of $65 per hour, at the end of the 2 hour waiting period, and we have still had no contact with you, we will return to our office and your credit card WILL BE CHARGED THE $130 FEE. If you contact us 2 hours prior to your requested service time, and supply us with a new pick up time, there will be no additional charge. If you have a requested time, but are delayed for any reason at all, ( still packing, waiting for other passengers, ect. ) longer than 30 minutes, there will be a charge of $ 32.50 per ½ hour and each additional ½ hour after that until the service actually begins. This applies if you have been delayed and we have had contact with the reservation holder. *** If your delay does cause the pick up to take place between 10:00pm and 5:00am, we do have a mandatory $30 surcharge for pick ups between those hours. ***
- OVERTIME BILLING - The client agrees to allow overtime charges for services on the same credit card used for deposit and payment.
- DAMAGE – The client is responsible for all guest damages. Damages will be charged at 125% of repair cost for inconvenience and down time. No shoes are allowed on the upholstery, seats or ceiling (yes, it does happen).
- CASH RUNS – FRONT RANGE SHUTTLE will accept cash as payment the day of your service, but Front Range Shuttle will NOT accept " cash " reservations. You may walk on at either airport if you wish to pay cash.
- IF YOU DECLINE, DISPUTE THE ORIGINAL FARE AND/OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, YOU AUTHORIZE FRONT RANGE SHUTTLE TO PURSUE LEGAL REMEDIES VIA LAWSUIT IN THE STATE OF COLORADO, COUNTY OF EL PASO. CLIENT/RESERVATION HOLDER ALSO AGREES TO PAY ANY AND ALL LEGAL FEES, ATTORNEYS FEES PERTAINING TO THE LEGAL ACTION TAKEN BY FRONT RANGE SHUTTLE AGAINST CLIENT/RESERVATION HOLDER. WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE CRIMINAL ACTION FOR ANY FRAUD AGAINST FRONT RANGE SHUTTLE.
- CLEANING CHARGE – Extra charges may be imposed for excessive mess by passengers, this is to include excessive trash, spills from drinks of any kind. WE DO NOT ALLOW EATING ON OUR SHARED RIDE SERVICE. If the passenger chooses to ignore this policy, the card provided for payment will be charged a cleaning fee of $125 for cleaning and down time to do such cleaning. Please help to avoid cleaning charges by removing your trash at the end of your event.
- CLEANING CHARGE - Gum in carpet or excessive food or drink spills will be charged $125 for carpet cleaning.
- VOMIT - is an automatic $350.00 charge per incident, NO EXCEPTIONS. This charge WILL be billed to the credit card of the person holding the reservation. Professional cleaning and/or carpet replacement is expensive also.
- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED in ANY of our vehicles. Smoking in our shuttle, van and executive car will result in: 1st offense: $250 fee, 2nd offense: dismissal from the shuttle, van or executive car with NO REFUND. Ending the run is at the sole discretion of your driver.
- In the sole judgement of the driver, if he determines that the behavior of you or your guests for any reason is out of control, obnoxious, disrespectful, unsafe, illegal, dangerous or irresponsible to lives and property, he can and will terminate the run on the spot and request that the disrespectful occupants exit the vehicle at a safe location. He may or may not issue a WARNING before he takes this action. If this happens, you will NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.
- DELAY’S – FRONT RANGE SHUTTLE will not be held liable for delays due to weather, road, traffic or mechanical conditions, driver illness or any other conditions beyond our control. FRONT RANGE SHUTTLE will not be responsible for lodging or food costs due to delays. If you are on a time schedule please reserve your service accordingly. Your driver will not "speed" to your event or the airport. Our drivers will only go as fast as the speed limits allow.
- LOST ITEMS - Make sure you have left nothing in the car at the end of the run. This is your responsibility and we will accept absolutely no liability for anything you may have left behind. If you do leave something in the vehicle we will be glad to return it the next day for a $25 travel fee or postage fees at your expense.
- CAR SEATS – We do not provide car seats for children. If your child needs a car seat, it is your responsibility to provide one.
- Luggage – We accept 2 bags per person, plus one small carry-on bag.
- Pets – We accept pets, however, they must remain in a pet carrier at all times. Any urine, stool left behind by a pet is subject to a $250 cleaning fee.
- If you have any questions concerning our travel policy, please contact us before you make your reservation at 719-237-2646.